Revit Structure is Autodesk’s BIM software solution for structural engineering companies and structural engineers, that provides a feature rich tool set helping to drive efficient design processes in a BIM (Building Information Modelling) environment, or when working with other construction disciplines using Autodesk CAD software
Autodesk® Revit® Structure helps revolutionise typical workflows between initial architectural conceptual design, through to structural engineering and out to detailed drafting by allowing all parties access to the same project database.
This means that the impact and effect of model changes can be assessed immediately thereby reducing errors as existing documentation and views are updated automatically using Revit’s parametric technology saving time and streamlining coordination between Architects, Engineers and contractors.
Autodesk® Revit® Structure includes a host of parametric structural components to dramatically speed up initial design processes and allows for multiuser access to complex models further streamlining initial design workflow, before exporting the entire or a partial analytical model to structural analysis software.
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit Structure, Workflow and BIM,Overview of the Interface, Views, Sheets
- Basic Drawing and Editing Tools,Drawing Aids, Helpful Editing Tools
- Setting Up Levels and Grids
- Working with Views,Duplicating Views, Adding Callout Views Underlays, View Range,Overriding Graphics in a View, Elevations and Sections
- Starting Structural Projects,Importing and Linking CAD Drawings, Copying and Monitoring Elements
- Adding Columns and Walls,Placing Slanted Structural Columns Working in3D Views
- Adding Foundations and Structural Slabs,Creating Wall Footings Isolated Footings, Piers and Pilasters, Creating Structural Slabs
- Structural Reinforcement, Adding Rebar, Reinforcing Walls, Floors, and Slabs, Modifying Area and Path Reinforcement
- Beams and Framing Systems,Sloping and Offsetting Beams, Adding Beam Cantilevers, Framing Openings, Framing Annotation, Beam Systems Symbol, Adding Bracing
- Construction Documents, Setting Up Sheets, Sheet (Title Block) Properties, Revision Tracking, Printing Sheets
- Annotating Construction Documents, Working with Dimensions, Spell Checking, Adding Detail Lines and Symbols, Creating Legends
- Scheduling,Structural Schedules, Graphical Column Schedules, Working with Schedules, Building Component Schedules, Material Takeoff Schedules, Modifying Schedule Properties