CAESAR II is the industry standard for pipe stress analysis, letting you build, assess and report on piping systems of any size or complexity in accordance with more than 35 international piping code standards and many environmental and equipment guidelines.
CAESAR II incorporates a wide range of capabilities, from numerous piping codes, to expansion joint, valve & flange, and structural databases, to structural and buried pipe modeling, to equipment and vessel nozzle evaluation, to spectrum and time history analysis.
- Piping code theory basics
- Primary and Secondary stresses
- Creating input data
- Design for piping loads
- Modelling of piping systems in CAESAR II
- Editing the model
- Supporting of piping systems (support types)
- Sustained and expansion stresses
- Resolution of overstress due to thermal expansion
- Load case combinations
- Basics of analysis codes
- Static seismic loads
- Wind case analysis
- Heat exchangers and pump modelling.
- Nozzle limit check
- Basic equipment modelling.